For sale Mansion from the 15th century
Explore an investment opportunity in the beautiful surroundings of the High Tatras, Slovakia.
The property will bring to the new owner investment with the possibility of various business plans, as well as the historical value and status of important royal and aristocratic families.
-HISTORY, LOCATION, FUNCTIONALITY AND POTENTIAL-
CITY TYPE SIZE PRICE
Lučivná, near Poprad I High Tatras Mansion 15th century UFA: 1.200 sqm 2.300 000,- EUR without VAT
LAYOUT: four floors, one underground and two three above-ground1. underground floor - Cellar:
The whole mansion has basement and is connected by an underground corridor to the building, which served as a ski room and storage space for garden equipment
- Main restaurant (33 seats)/dining room
- Kitchen, storage rooms
- 2 lounges (15 seats in both) connected with main dining room/restaurant
- Outdoor terrace (40 seats)
1st and 2nd floor
14 rooms ( 2 apartments) together with a capacity of 26 fixed beds and 8 extra beds
LAND: flat garden with a total area of 9724 m2
- Fenced along the entire length, entrance through a large double-leaf gate (artistic blacksmithing)
- Access by asphalt road
- Parking spots
- Behind the mansion, building (storage space)
- Landscaping with ornamental trees
In the vicinity:
- in the village: Snowpark Lučivná, which offers skiing for beginners and intermediate skiers
- Trails for advanced skiers in Lopušná Dolina.
- Within a few minutes by car are also Tatra resorts such as Strbske Pleso and Tatranska Lomnica.
- Štrbske pleso (15 km) and Tatranska Lomnica (22 km)
Thermal swimming pools in the area:
- Aquacity Poprad (7.5 miles)
- Thermal Park Vrbov (17 miles)
-Tatralandia (28 miles)
- Thermal Park Besenova (58 km)
Lučivná Medical Institute - respiratory desease
- first mention of the 15th century: laying of the first building stone around 1450 Štiavnica estate
The mansion was originally built as a hunting lodge for King Matthias (Matej Korvín)
- 1539 Hieroným Laský (owner of Kežmarok Castle) Duke of Transylvania, Spiš County, Croatian Ban
- 1571 Ján Rueber - count
- 1579 Sebastián Tököli (rebuilt in the Renaissance style by the queen), crowned King of Central Hungary in 1684
- 1684 Leopold of Habsburg, Austrian Archduke, Hungarian and Czech King and Roman-German Emperor of the Habsburg Dynasty
-1687 Ferdinand Rueber - Count
- the town of Kežmarok
- Ján Nolten, Commissioner
- 1753 Donáth Váradi-Szakmari, burgher holder an aristocracy title
In 1873, a 19-meter ground-floor corridor on the south side was completed by Adorjan's father Donat IV. Várady-Szakmáry.
The inhabitants of Lučivná served the new landowner until the abolition of serfdom in 1848.
The last owners of the manor were until 1945 the descendants of the old family Váradi-Szakmari.
Some parts of the original furniture and equipment are now located in the Museum in Košice. They can be identified by the crow symbol.
The family's property was confiscated after World War II by the new leadership of the National Committee.